| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fullertonese, Nd in April is a little cool at 6.8 °C (44.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 59.9mm (2.4in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Fullertonese, Nd April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Fullertonese, Nd, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Fullertonese, Nd:
- Eureka, Sd, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) W
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) SSW
- Faulkton, Sd, Usa - 138.5 kms (86.1 miles) SW
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SW
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SW
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 180.6 kms (112.2 miles) S
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) NE
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 135.9 kms (84.4 miles) NE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.2 miles) ENE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) E
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SE
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SE